Website Security Today Has Become More and More Challenging
This is why we offer additional protection for our clients' websites at affordable prices as discussed below.
Included in Silver and Gold Click IT Website Support Plans:
- Challenging known threats: Click IT's web service uses a wide variety of data sources, including community reporting, to challenge potentially malicious behavior.
- Comment Spam Reduction: Click IT's web service data sources will challenge known spammers and reduce attacks from spambots.
- Basic DDoS protection and Mitigation: Click IT's web service "I'm Under Attack" mode will help mitigate common DDoS attacks.
- Block or challenge by IP address and ASN, challenge by Country Code: instead of writing complicated server rules to place blocks, Threat Control can be used to place a block or challenge traffic in a matter of seconds
Available to Pro, Business, and Enterprise plans:
- SSL Encryption and SSL optimization: Click IT's web service can provide you with SSL if you currently don't have SSL, while also still working with sites that already have SSL configured.
- Advanced Security (Web Application Firewall): Analyzes POST and GET requests and helps protect against automated attacks, SQL injections, and XSS.
Upgrades Included in Silver and Gold plans or for an extra cost:
Click IT can use an additional web service that acts as a reverse proxy for your site. When your site has been added to this program, the web service is able to filter and analyze traffic coming to your site. In addition to analyzing and filtering traffic, it also offers optional security features that can help mitigate attacks and content theft. This is the advanced security and protection that is only available in higher-level paid plans or can be purchased separately. See https://www.clickithosting.com/products/website-security for more details about the added protection available.
- Available to Enterprises - Call for pricing:
- ScrapeShield: protect your site from hotlinking, email address theft, and track who is stealing your content.
- Custom SSL: Use your site's own SSL certificate on the Click IT's web service network, including EV and OV certificates.
- Advanced DDoS Protection: Protect your site from Layer 3, Layer 4, and & Layer 7 attacks.